Every now and then someone comes along that just enhances and brightens life in the dental world. And that’s exactly how we feel about Dr. Corby (White) Goetzinger, DDS. As the newest member of the dental team at Wilson Park Dental, we thought it was only appropriate that we share this great news and a little bit about her.
Dr. Goetzinger is a native of Rapid City, South Dakota. This is where she grew up and she is proud to call this place home. She completed her undergraduate studies at the University of South Dakota, graduating with a degree in Biology. She then went on to Creighton University School of Dentistry. Here she graduated with her Doctorate of Dental Surgery degree - with Honors - in 2022. And while she is fantastic in her career and dedicates much of her life to dentistry, she does have some other interests, too. She loves running, spending time with her husband and family, and getting outdoors.
At Wilson Park Dental, we love to make our office a warm, welcoming, and comfortable place for our patients. The energetic and sweet personality that Dr. Goetzinger possesses is just what our patients need.
So, what is Dr. Goetzinger's favorite dental procedure? She loves the field so much that she enjoys working with families on any and every dental procedure that comes her way.
Services at Wilson Park Dental
We treat patients of all ages here at Wilson Park Dental, providing them with a long list of comprehensive dental care, including:
- General Dentistry. Routine dental cleanings and preventative care are vital for strong, healthy teeth and gums. We offer services such as oral exams, dental cleanings, root canals, and extractions.
- Restorative Dentistry. Including fillings, dental crowns, dental bridges, dentures, and dental implants to restore the functionality of your natural teeth.
- Cosmetic Dentistry. Keep a beautiful smile with teeth whitening treatments, veneers, cosmetic bonding, microabrasion, and more.
- Pediatric Dentistry. From about 12 months onward, children need to see the dentist regularly to ensure proper oral growth and development.
- Dental Implants. Dental implants are a natural-appearing, high-functional tooth replacement.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment. Untreated sleep apnea can lead to bigger health problems down the road. Oral appliance therapy can help.
- Periodontal Procedures. Treatment for gum disease, including crown lengthening, soft tissue grafts, bone grafting, scaling and root planing, and more.
We make it our mission to help patients maintain their oral health and protect their natural teeth. And we believe that Dr. Goetzinger will help continue to drive this mission home for the residents in and around the Rapid City community.
Schedule an Appointment with Dr. (White) Goetzinger
Dr. Goetzinger is taking many of the new patients at Wilson Park Dental so there’s a good chance you will have an opportunity to meet her. Regardless of where you are with your oral health or what services you may need, contact us today at 605-343-9352 to make an appointment.
Or, request an appointment online.